The most important .gif
If those hills were alive, they ain’t now…
they sounded like a bitch
1925 portrait of Ziegfeld beauty Naomi Johnson by Alfred Cheney Johnston. Great style.
you gotta love 20s-30s style
not just another tattoo
gurren lagann print i’ll be selling at FanExpo in august!
(and maybe sell online too)
Yay Gurren Lagann!
I thought steampunk had more cogs and nuts and bolts and stuff. Nonetheless, I think it looks cool:D
Don’t you just love body art?
1. dip a spoon of gallium in a glass of hot water
2. make a bubble with smoke instead of air
3. dissolve the tablet in weightlessness
4. slow motion: camera flash bulb shot
5. push two identical clouds of smoke
6. create a vacuum in the empty tank
7. set fire to the smoke from the candles
8. overturn the glass with smoke
9. pour the hot solution in a plastic cup [x]
Holy shit! This shit is the shit!